Here's what's up and coming with events in Fairfield & Westchester Counties to benefit LIVESTRONG:
- Thursday, August 25 - 7:05 pm - We have 50 TICKETS TO SELL to the Bridgeport Bluefish game vs. the South Maryland Blue Crabs! It's blue-sea creature vs. blue-sea creature! Let's see who wins! Scaled fish vs. shell fish! But the bottom line is this - if we don't pre-sell all 50 seats online, the Bridgeport Bluefish donates nothing to LIVESTRONG! If we sell 50 or more? The Bluefish will donate $3 per seat! So, let's fill the arena!
Buying Tickets is Simple (and only cost $10 per tickets):
- Go to http://bf1.glitnirticketing.com/bfticket/web/logingroup1.php?&refresh=1269894264
- Enter Fundraising Code: LIVESTRONG
- Click “BUY” next to the 8/25 Game
- Select your seats and complete your order
- Sunday, September 18 - ROCK the RIDGE Mountain Bike Race
On Sunday, September 18, we will be riding an EFTA Sanctioned Race & Fun Ride at West Rock Ridge State Park to fundraising for the Lance Armstrong Foundation (LIVESTRONG) in honor of 28 million people across the globe living with cancer and in memory of those who have been lost to this terrible disease.
Pre-Registration is strongly encouraged so we can secure some of our vendors, so please, pre-register today and help spread the word!
If you cannot attend, please let your friends and family know! If you would also like to support our fundraising efforts, please make a donation here: http://austin2011.livestrong.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=442672&lis=1&kntae442672=87672E5A8C7340EE9BFDF85BE97BC591&supId=291580630#