Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Statement

This is my one and only statement regarding the events of this week. I will stand, as I have always stood, with Lance Armstrong in his global fight against cancer. This man, and the foundation he began and built, has stood by me and my family, when I needed support the most. He instilled an amazing devotion in the employees, volunteers of Livestrong and his Livestrong Leaders. While his title may have formally changed, to me, and many others, he will always be "Boss" in our initiatives to support and raise awareness for cancer survivorship.


1 comment:

  1. Lance Armstrong is truly a international legacy who as inspired even our own Indian Legend Yuvraj Singh who fought his way back to playing again.

    ReplyDelete

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!