Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year, New Events

First off, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my blog followers!

Secondly, I'd like to apologize for not writing recently. It's been a whirlwind of day job, prep, family and miscellaneous time-suckers!

BUT, the good news is, there are some GREAT plans being finalized for 2011 & LIVESTRONG in Fairfield/Westchester Counties!

Save the dates March 10 & March 24, bring your appetite and bring your friends to... Ooops! Can't say yet! But, let's just say, for each price fixe meal that's ordered, $10 will be donated to LIVESTRONG!

And while you're at it, save April 9 or 10 for a bike ride that will start in... Ooops! Can't say yet, either! But, let's just say it will be not far from Bedford, NY and Stamford, CT!

Be sure to get some mountain biking done between now and September 11, because we'll be running an EFTA (Eastern Fat Tire Association) sanctioned MTB race in New Haven, CT at... Ooops! Can't say yet! But, let's just say that once the approval is given, a link to register will be up!

Did I mention a possible affiliation with a chain in New England may be in the works? Yeah, you guessed it... I can't say much more, either.

But here's what I CAN confirm:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!