Monday, December 20, 2010

Is it boredom or necessity that is the mother of invention?

Without going into too much detail on the absolute origins, I got it into my head to make things out of other things. Specifically, cycling things. Things to use on a bike or to be made from pieces of bikes. Material is repurposed, satisfying the Oberlin-educated environmentalist in me. Material is free, satisfying the cheapskate in me. And it's unexpected, satisfying the surrealist in me.

Throw it into a bowl, a weekend of too much t.v. and a pair of pliers, and voila! COURSE is born (or reborn - COURSE "Classic" is not dead, just in stasis).

So, bringing you a new way to fundraise for LIVESTRONG, I present COURSE:


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Course

A percentage of every sale of every item will be donated to LIVESTRONG (most items specify how much in their description).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!