Friday, February 3, 2012

Patriots fan? Giants fan? No matter, we all hate cancer, right?


I've got a Kick Cancer Super Bowl Pool open from now until Sunday at 5:30 pm EST. The good news? For every $10 donated, you get one square on the grid. The better news? The winners of the pool will get some awesome LIVESTRONG SWAG, including backpacks, t-shirts, hats, etc. The really great news? You'll have taken strides to help LIVESTRONG support survivors and fighters, like me, kick cancer straight through the goalposts and out of the stadium.

I beat cancer in my last Super Bowl matchup - chemotherapy was the field, and I scored the final touchdown.
Enter my Super Bowl pool, and help me and others fight for survivorship with Team LIVESTRONG.

Good luck!

(Of course, maybe I should make Pats fans pay $20... :)  Nah, it's all good. A die-hard NY fan like me is willing to look the other way... this time.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what am I hoping for? A tee shirt, I think...though I look HO-rendous in yellow! One more reason to look forward to Sunday's game. SWAG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, no one is a fan of cancer. But yay for the NY Giants!

    ReplyDelete

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!