Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Band Keeps Playin' On...

The roster of cycling celebrities and notables keeps growing day to day. Yeah, I know, sometimes I cross personal space borders, but I figure you only live once, why not give it a shot?

Dave Wiens, Leadville 100 Champion 6 times in a row, and Mountain Bike Hall of Fame inductee joined the list this morning!

Care to see who else is signing wristbands for the auctions?
You are going to have to keep up, here, to see who else will be With The Band!

Love the idea? Can't live without the shirt? $25 gets you one until February 13! More than $10 per t-shirt gets donated to LIVESTRONG!!

http://fairfieldwestchesterlivestrong.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1186274

1 comment:

  1. Lance is an inspiration to millions of people, and Livestrong dwarfs his accomplishments on the bike.

    ReplyDelete

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!