So, I'm putting together a "pro" list of chemo...
- I will finally make Chabad, the ladies in Meah She'arim that spat at me, and all the Orthodox Rabbis that taught me that once I was married I had to cover my hair proud that I'm finally covering my head, wearing a shaidel, a big hat and/or a scarf, with not a single strand of natural hair will be seen in public
- No such thing as a "bad hair day"
- I won't have to worry about how much it costs to get my hair done
- I won't have to pluck my eyebrows
- A valid reason to buy those ridiculously lush false eyelashes that all the Real Housewives wear
- I'll be my own case study for how amazing Mary Kay's skin care and makeup is
- I can impersonate my cousin if I get a long, deep auburn/brown wig and chemo makes me lose a lot of weight
- My hair won't get smushed under my bike helmet anymore
- The kids and I can dress as the Three Stooges for Halloween, and I can be Curly
- APPLE FRITTERS (an homage to Lance Armstrong)
- Can you get a Handicapped Sticker for chemo?
- If I'm lucky, I fall on the weight-loss side of chemo, not the weight gain
And, I can wear wigs... I already have these from various costumes:
|I have this in glow-in-the-dark filament!|
|I have a MUCH better version of this one|
|And this one from my Morticia|
Lillian Vernon costume
But... now, if I lose my hair, I can wear THESE...
|Flash to 3rd Grade!|
|My inner goth|
|If I get the new boobs, I can pose on a plane's wing|
(unless my Rock gets to it and drops
a bucket of nails through it.)
|Pitti Sing! "Three Little Maids Are We!"|
|Last, but not least, if I am afraid of the dark!|