- Race the Tour d'Israel as a member of Team LIVESTRONG and make it an annual LIVESTRONG opportunity
- Go back to Israel. And do so with great frequency
- Do a Warrior Dash for LIVESTRONG (AND WHO IS GOING TO JOIN ME?!?!?!)
- Do a Muddy Buddy for LIVESTRONG (again, WHO IS GOING TO BE MY BUDDY?)
- Do a Spartan Race for LIVESTRONG
- Do a Death Race for LIVESTRONG (Ironic, no?)
- Become a Mary Kay Independent Sales Director, already!
- Build my bike garage under the porch
- Build that lawn furniture I've been sketching for years
- Go on an all-inclusive cruise & vacation, without the kids or with serious child care, to the Caribbean and then visit Oaxaca, Mexico and hike the wilderness and have custom-made chocolate bars
- Treat the kids to a no-holds-barred Disney Experience
- Ride the Leadville 100
- Fight the insurance industry's obnoxious belief that they are smarter than anyone else and can use legal loopholes and the finest of print to screw people who are too afraid to fight them out of procedures and healthcare that they are entitled to
- Finish my house
- Hire a regular housecleaner so I never have to waste a second of my life cleaning the house, which I suck at anyway
- Get a Gary Fisher 29er and finally become the mountain-biker I know I have somewhere within
- Ride alongside Lance Armstrong
- GIVE BACK
You can help me reach 2 of these goals right now - without me having to complete treatment. If you help me with #18 and give back to LIVESTRONG, I'll be able to achieve #17 and I can ride alongside Lance Armstrong in October.
Please make a donation today. Any amount is welcome. And, if you can't donate yourself, please ask friends, family and employers if they would consider sponsoring me. If the kids and I can raise $20,000 by September 23, I'll be able to ride with Lance on Sunday, October 15 in the Ride for the Roses.