Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A LIVESTRONG Leader's work is never done...

Despite the fact that I was under the weather, work to do and the Fondue-Raiser tonight, the call of duty came in the form of a request from Gillian Neff of News 12 Connecticut.

See a special report and interview where I talk about my breast cancer experience, LIVESTRONG and my upcoming surgery (talk about a fun topic to talk about on TV!) this Saturday at 6:30 am, 10:00 am, 1:30 pm and on Sunday at 12:30 am, 6:30 am, 10:00 am, 12:30 pm, 4:00 pm, and on Monday at 2:30 am on News Channel 12 (only in Connecticut).

In the meantime, come down to the Melting Pot for the Fondue-Raiser in Darien, CT! We'll be there at 5:00 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm all about free speech, etc, but I have to ask that comments are respectful of other readers, the fact that I, and many of us who follow this blog, support LIVESTRONG, and that you reserve Lance or LIVESTRONG bashing for another forum. As of right now, I'm still allowing Anonymous postings, however, that may not be the case in the future. Thanks!